I was tagged...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
- Gerhard's flat, but he felt as though he could go another week without closing his eyes.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Computer screen, radio,lava-lamp
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Cant remember dont have TV
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- Jars of clay, toilet re-filling
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- This afternoon, stuffing network cable into the roof
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- My screen - duh
9. What are you wearing?
- PJ's and Bathrobe :)
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
- 5 minutes ago... chatting
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- A clock, a few pictures
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
- Pretty sad
15. What is the last film you saw?
- Star Wars (The animated one)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- A nice car :)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
- My finger is swollen
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Replace Telkom!
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Comment to George Bush:
- Good luck buddy!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Not sure... I'll cross that bridge when I get there
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Give up with the names, will you?!
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Maybe, but probably not.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
- "Well done, good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of your master"
25. 3 people who must also do this quiz in THEIR blog